Wednesday, May 4, 2016

Big Controversy Over Amanda's Life Changing Weight Loss. The Story is Going Viral - Has She Gone Too Far?

here's the video - she has gone too far
Amanda's Interview After Her 88-Pound Weight Loss With The Tolerance Suppressing Method.
A local woman has documented her incredible 88 pound weight loss with a series of photos showing just how dramatically her body, and self-confidence, have changed.
36-year-old Amanda, used an Advanced Tolerance Prevention System to radically alter her 222 pound frame.
By sticking to this advanced formula and doing “virtually zero intentional exercise,” Amanda managed to shed excess weight, all while gaining self-confidence.
“When I started taking progress pictures, I could only take one photo of myself. I hated the way I looked.”

Amanda documented her amazing transformation online and an astute commenter pointed out the obvious. “Amanda’s smile gets bigger as her waist gets smaller.”
“When I started taking progress pictures, I could only take one photo of myself. I hated the way I looked,” she wrote. “I had so little self-confidence that the thought of success honestly never crossed my mind. It was when I read an article in a magazine. The one about tolerance effect and the research pointing to the only product that had it. It was just something mentioned by a researcher they interviewed. He simply mentioned Slimfy was the only product that didn’t lose effectiveness and actually improved the longer you took it. I guess that’s what tolerance suppression is...
...I really had no idea how much this was going to change my life.
Along with Amanda's success, Slimfy has everyone questioning how they think about weight loss. Most weight loss products claim to offer secret fat burning ingredients, but the true secret is within the correct dosage and mixture of specific detoxifying and fat burning ingredients and how your body reacts and absorbs them over a period of time.

"How Do I Use It?"

"It's actually quite simple. I just take two pills a day.” Amanda wanted to make sure we understood, if people wanted to get results like hers, the key was to use The Full Cycle (All Three Stages)
"The trick I learned was to keep using Slimfy thru all 3 stages.


While I saw some weight loss during the first 30 days in Stage 1, I learned, I first needed to detox and that’s mainly what the first stage of Slimfy does. It was during the next 30 days, during Stage 2, that I saw dramatic weight loss that continued through Stage 3 and led to all this crazy attention!"

How Does It Work?

Slimfy's progressive three-stage system uses unique compounds of GLUTEN FREE, NON-GMO and ORGANIC ingredients in each stage. The manufacturer claims: “Slimfy has already helped millions of people around the world to experience a happier and more fulfilling life through successful weight-loss.”
Slimfy's ground breaking Tolerance Prevention System was created by experienced group of nutritionists, endocrinologists, and experts in health and beauty. Their research demonstrated how the human body must diversify the ingredients in weight loss formulas for the products to continue working.
Although we were skeptical, we wanted to find out for ourselves if this product could actually do everything that it claimed. We were overwhelmed with the results. Most of the success stories talked about combining all Three Stages of Slimfy to achieve maximum weight loss result. The idea behind combining the three formulas was discovered when studies had shown that people who regularly take supplements or medication develop a phenomenon called tolerance (if the substance is used for around 30 days or more)

Physical tolerance:


Physical tolerance occurs when an organism builds up a resistance to the effects of a substance after repeated exposure, decreasing the amount of the substance reaching the site it affects. This is usually caused by an increase in induction of enzymes required for degradation of the supplement or medication. After further evaluation of the tolerance phenomenon, the research team decided to proceed with Slimfy, as it was the only product on the market meeting the requirements of the study.
In the past, Slimfy has offered something called "The Introductory Kit", a highly discounted or sometimes even free initial supply, all to help new customers start their weight loss journey. It’s a limited time offer, so check their website if it's still available.
https://www.google.com.ng/intl/en/options/

No comments:

Post a Comment